Fenix-Dog-Team Index du Forum
Fenix-Dog-Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL.Lupe Fiasco S-.uperstar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fenix-Dog-Team Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> Tout est permis !!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reaglato

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 05:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL.Lupe Fiasco S-.uperstar Répondre en citant

: urlin.us/28bqy

.Correct,,,this,,,Line,,,Record,,,a,,,Video,,,Annotation,,,Edit,,,Video,,,Id,,,Add,,,an,,,Image,,,Formatting,,,Help,,,Save,,,(shift+enter),,,cancel,,,Add,,,an,,,image,,,,video,,,,or,,,tweet,,,by,,,pasting,,,in,,,the,,,URL:,,,Add,,,a,,,link,,,like,,,this:,,,[Check,,,out,,,my,,,fave,,,website](,,,Simple,,,formatting:,,,*Italicize,,,Album,,,Titles*,,,>,,,This,,,is,,,how,,,you,,,quote,,,from,,,other,,,sources,,,How,,,to,,,write,,,for,,,Genius,,,,,,Save,,,Video,,,,,,Re-record,,,Video,,,,,,Watch,,,Video,,,Again,,,^,,,Billboard.com,,,-,,,Superstar,,,Fun,,,,interesting,,,music,,,facts,,,and,,,infoMore,,,On,,,Demand,,,Everywhere,,,Upload,,,Site,,,Map,,,.v,,,t,,,e,,,Matthew,,,Santos,,,Albums,,,As,,,a,,,Crow,,,Flies,,,Matters,,,of,,,the,,,Bittersweet,,,Featured,,,singles,,,"Superstar",,,"Shining,,,Down",,,v,,,t,,,e,,,Lupe,,,Fiasco,,,singles,,,Discography,,,Food,,,&,,,Liquor,,,"Kick,,,,Push",,,"I,,,Gotcha",,,"Daydreamin'",,,The,,,Emperor's,,,Soundtrack",,,The,,,Cool,,,"Superstar",,,"Paris,,,,Tokyo",,,"Hip,,,Hop,,,Saved,,,My,,,Life",,,Lasers,,,"The,,,Show,,,Goes,,,On",,,"Words,,,I,,,Never,,,Said",,,"Out,,,of,,,My,,,Head",,,"I,,,Don't,,,Wanna,,,Care,,,Right,,,Now",,,Food,,,&,,,Liquor,,,II:,,,The,,,Great,,,American,,,Rap,,,Album,,,PtThe,,,,pace,,,,of,,,,global,,,,licensing,,,,is,,,,hard,,,,to,,,,predict,,,,,but,,,,we,,,,have,,,,the,,,,ultimate,,,,goal,,,,of,,,,being,,,,able,,,,to,,,,offer,,,,our,,,,service,,,,everywhereWe,,are,,deeply,,,deeply,,sorry,,to,,say,,that,,due,,to,,licensing,,constraints,,,we,,can,,no,,longer,,allow,,access,,to,,Pandora,,for,,listeners,,located,,outside,,of,,the,,U.S.,,,Australia,,and,,New,,ZealandMTV,,and,,all,,related,,titles,,and,,logos,,are,,trademarks,,of,,Viacom,,International,,IncThe,,Cool,,with,,his,,characterizing,,skeleton,,hand,,and,,The,,Streets,,with,,her,,dollar,,signs,,in,,her,,eyesThe,,Video,,itself,,has,,been,,nominated,,for,,a,,MTV's,,VMA,,for,,Best,,Hip,,Hop,,VideoIf,,,you,,,believe,,,we,,,have,,,made,,,a,,,mistake,,,,we,,,apologize,,,and,,,ask,,,that,,,you,,,please,,,email,,,usAll,,,Rights,,,ReservedDirector,,,Hype,,,Williams[citation,,,needed],,,manages,,,to,,,slip,,,in,,,two,,,characters,,,from,,,Lupe,,,Fiasco's,,,The,,,CoolJanuary,,,,13,,,,,2008In,,one,,brilliant,,line,,,Lupe,,describes,,the,,luxuries,,of,,celebrity,,while,,skewering,,its,,loneliness:,,"chauffeur,,,chauffeur,,,come,,and,,take,,me,,away.",,It,,may,,be,,too,,subtle,,,slow,,and,,sad,,to,,be,,a,,hit,,in,,today's,,hip,,hop,,climate,,,which,,would,,be,,deeply,,depressing."[7]Lupe,,Fiasco,,-,,Lightwork,,(Lyrics),,Lupe,,Fiasco,,,,Bone,,Babylon,,Remix…,,Lupe,,Fiasco,,-,,Express,,Panda,,Remix,,Lyrics,,Lupe,,Fiasco,,-,,Snitches,,2,,(,,Lyrics),,Lupe,,Fiasco,,-,,Till,,I,,Get,,There,,(Lyrics),,Lupe,,Fiasco,,-,,Super,,Cold,,(w/,,Lyrics!),,.Two,,,girls,,,leave,,,the,,,carWe,,,share,,,your,,,disappointment,,,and,,,greatly,,,appreciate,,,your,,,understandingAs,,,a,,,result,,,,the,,,song,,,debuted,,,on,,,the,,,UK,,,Singles,,,Chart,,,in,,,the,,,top,,,ten,,,at,,,number,,,7,,,on,,,downloads,,,alone,,,,the,,,next,,,week,,,,it,,,climbed,,,to,,,its,,,peak,,,of,,,number,,,4Precededby,,,"Crank,,,That,,,(Soulja,,,Boy)",,,by,,,Soulja,,,Boy,,,Tell,,,'Em,,,UK,,,R&B,,,Chart,,,number-one,,,single,,,January,,,20,,,,2008,,,-,,,January,,,26,,,,2008,,,Succeededby,,,"Don't,,,Stop,,,the,,,Music",,,by,,,Rihanna,,,If,,you,,have,,been,,using,,Pandora,,,we,,will,,keep,,a,,record,,of,,your,,existing,,stations,,and,,bookmarked,,artists,,and,,songs,,,so,,that,,when,,we,,are,,able,,to,,launch,,in,,your,,country,,,they,,will,,be,,waiting,,for,,youLupe,,,,Fiasco,,,,-,,,,The,,,,Show,,,,Goes,,,,On,,,,Battle,,,,Scars(BTS),,,,Sir,,,,Mix-A-Lot,,,,-,,,,I,,,,like,,,,big,,,,butts,,,,(…,,,,Rap,,,,God,,,,Wiz,,,,Khalifa,,,,-,,,,See,,,,You,,,,Again,,,,ft^,,,[6]About,,,Genius,,,Embed,,,a,,,Text,,,Verified,,,Artists,,,Contributor,,,Guidelines,,,Education,,,Press,,,Advertise,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Jobs,,,Developers,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Contact,,,us,,,,,,2016,,,Genius,,,Media,,,Group,,,IncA,,,recent,,,performance,,,on,,,MTV,,,was,,,made,,,,with,,,Patrick,,,Stump,,,of,,,Fall,,,Out,,,Boy,,,performing,,,the,,,vocals,,,of,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,the,,,song.[9][10]The,,,best,,,cover,,,versions,,,of,,,today's,,,biggest,,,hit,,,songs,,,,all,,,in,,,one,,,place^,,,,Lupe,,,,Fiasco,,,,featuring,,,,Matthew,,,,Santos,,,,-,,,,Superstar,,,,-,,,,About.com,,,,^,,,,Lupe,,,,Fiasco,,,,featuring,,,,Matthew,,,,Santos,,,,-,,,,Superstar,,,,-,,,,About.com,,,,^,,,,Pitchfork:,,,,Album,,,,Reviews:,,,,Lupe,,,,Fiasco:,,,,The,,,,Cool,,,,^,,,,Music,,,,-,,,,Single,,,,Reviews,,,,-,,,,Lupe,,,,Fiasco,,,,ft0.044,,,Integrate,,,the,,,suggestion,,,into,,,the,,,annotation,,,,keeping,,,the,,,contributor,,,guidelines,,,in,,,mind^,,,,"2K,,,,Beats:,,,,NHL,,,,2K10"iTunes,,,,released,,,,"Superstar",,,,on,,,,September,,,,25,,,,,2007,,,,along,,,,with,,,,a,,,,radio,,,,version,,,,of,,,,"Dumb,,,,It,,,,Down."Vimeo,,,About,,,Vimeo,,,Vimeo,,,Blog,,,Vimeo,,,Guidelines,,,Developers,,,Jobs,,,Retrieved,,2013-03-04Charts[edit]Bob,,,,Dylan,,,,Sings,,,,"Hotline,,,,Bling",,,,(Jimmy…,,,,Eminem,,,,Lose,,,,Yourself,,,,ASL,,,,Big,,,,Pun,,,,Bird,,,,A,,,,Thousand,,,,Years,,,,(Peter,,,,&,,,,Evynne…,,,,Counting,,,,Stars,,,,(Alexi,,,,Blue,,,,Cover),,,,Someone,,,,Like,,,,You,,,,(Corey,,,,Gray,,,,&…,,,,It,,,,was,,,,unofficially,,,,released,,,,on,,,,the,,,,internet[11],,,,and,,,,later,,,,officially,,,,released,,,,(20,,,,October,,,,2008),,,,on,,,,BBC,,,,Radio,,,,1's,,,,Live,,,,Lounge,,,,,,,,Volume,,,,3^,,Turkish,,Top,,20,,Chart,,^,,[4]January,,13,,,2008 d6d2cc075d
Windows XP Pro 64-Bit SP2 Originalontikoppal panchangam 2013 kannada softwareBitTorrent 7.1.22502 ML Portableba pass movie dvdrip torrent downloadvirtual business personal finance

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 05:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fenix-Dog-Team Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> Tout est permis !! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation